The MRLC’s core mission is to provide a platform for the international legal community to share ideas, expertise and comparative experiences with an emphasis on the Competition laws, Intellectual Property Rights laws and other related economic regulations laws of China and Korea.
The MRLC operates based on 4 principles:
- Promote high-quality, independent and interdisciplinary research on law and economics with a focus on Competition, Intellectual Property, Regulatory and Telecommunications laws. Emphasis will be put on collaborative works among multi-jurisdictions on the subject of innovation and market economy.
- ACADEMIC EVENTS
- Host leading international academic events on cutting-edge legal topics
- Publish influential books and other publications for an international audience on current legal topics
- Provide comprehensive and practical educational programs
- Provide independent and expert consulting on legal topics
- SERVING THE PUBLIC
- Undertake other related activities to serve public purposes